Sorry, this job has expired.
$45,000.00 – $80,000.00
Crescent City Recruitment Group is a professional direct placement recruiting company that specializes in Education, Healthcare and IT candidate placement for direct employment. We are veteran-owned and have been in the staffing and recruiting space for over 20 years.
Currently we have roles for teachers at elementary and middle (K-8) charter schools in the Detroit, MI metro and suburban areas including Warren, Livonia, South Field, Royal Oak, Hamtramck, Ypslanti, Canton, and Novi. All subject areas are needed at this time, although Special Education, ELA, Math, Science, and Elementary School Teacher openings are a priority.
We are offering sponsorship for Teacher Certification being to qualified applicants with a minimum of a bachelor's degree. Both Certified Teachers and Uncertified Professional looking to make a career change are encouraged to apply.
The educational institutions we are supporting are looking for long-term, regularly-scheduled employees. This is not a temporary or substitute teacher role. CCRG has been asked to introduce qualified teachers to the management team for direct hire.
The culture of this charter group is to foster a learning environment for students that promotes exemplary stewardship of moral code and academic excellence. They are currently offering to certify new teachers.
• Completed bachelor's degree.
• Preferred, not required, Michigan-approved teacher preparation program/teacher certification.
• Preferred, not required, completed subject certification exams for Math, Science, Special Education, or other focus.
• New and tenured teachers are encouraged to apply.
• Bachelor Degreed individuals interested in becoming teachers are encouraged to equally apply.
• Experience with at-risk students within the general education population is preferred but not required.
• Preferred classroom experience teaching one or multiple grades in K-8.
• Preferred, valid Michigan Teachers Certification.
• Must be a U.S. citizen.
• Must have a minimum education level of a B.A, B.S
As a professional school teacher, you will be completing a variety of assignments to provide elementary and secondary students education in the Wayne County area. You will perform a full range of professional teaching assignments in a full-functioning capacity. There will be considerable independent judgement used to make decisions in carrying out assignments. Guidelines may be available, but require adaptation or interpretation to determine appropriate courses of action for your students and school.
• Knowledge of the principles and practices of teaching.
• Knowledge of subject areas in one of the fields of Language Arts, Social Studies, Math, Science, Technology, Engineering, or Special Education.
• Ability to formulate courses of study and select instruction aids.
• Ability to prepare lesson plans, conduct classes, construct test, and interpret test results.
• Ability to evaluate ability, progress, behavior, and attitudes of students.
• Ability to maintain discipline in the classroom setting.
• Ability to maintain records, and prepare reports and correspondence.
Regular school hours and teacher/administrative inservice days.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.