Outside Sales Representative
Sorry, this job has expired.
Crescent City Recruitment Group is a professional staffing company that specializes in Professional Sales, Healthcare, Educational, and IT candidate placement for direct employment. We are veteran-owned, and have been in the staffing and recruiting space for over 20 years.
Currently we have an opportunity for an Outside Sales Representative to grow new business in a dedicated sales territory for an established, privately owned payroll company based in Metairie, La. Only candidates with documented sales results in tenured outside sales roles with new business development experience will be considered for this position. The compensation for this territory sales role includes base salary, plus commission, car allowance, and full benefit package.
The payroll company we are supporting has decided to keep their search confidential at this time, and CCRG has been asked to introduce qualified candidates for the role to the management team.
We are actively reviewing applicants and scheduling interviews for this Business Development Sales position. Please do not delay in submitting your interest.
To be successful in this position you should ideally be a results-driven, outside sales representative who understands how to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• Proven work experience as an outside sales representative.
• Familiarity with CRM practices such as Salesforce along with the ability to build productive business professional relationships.
• Highly motivated and target-driven with a proven track record in sales.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
• Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
• Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
• Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
• Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
• Achieve agreed-upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
• Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
• Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
• Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
• Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
• Continuously improve through feedback.
• Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
• Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
• Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills,
• Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
Please submit your CV or resume for consideration in this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.