Sorry, this job has expired.
We are currently recruiting an RN Manager for our client located in Detroit, MI. A $10k signing bonus is being offered!
If you are a RN licensed in Michigan and have at least 3 years of current clinical experience working in Critical Care Units (MICU,ICU, CCU or ER), we would be interested in speaking with you about our client’s need for a Manager of MICU.
This is a direct placement for employment with the healthcare center, offering a $10,000 Sign On Bonus.
Our client is offering a competitive salary that starts at $80,000 and can move into 6 figures depending on your years of clinical experience and perhaps some management experience as it pertains to MICU.
They also offer a full comprehensive benefits package, including:
• Full Medical and Dental Insurance
• Disability Insurance
• 401(k) with company match
• Paid holidays
The position is medium in scope or impact with less than 50 FTE direct/indirect-reports. Direct-reports may include Clinical Managers and/or high-level professional/administrative exempt and Nursing supervisory personnel.
As the MICU RN Manager you will be responsible for:
• Ensuring patient care accountability.
• Planning, implementing and evaluating processes related to performance improvement, staffing effectiveness, fiscal management, staff competence and customer service outcomes within designated units/services.
• Ensuring that regulatory requirements/standards are communicated, implemented, and monitored.
• Collaborating with other members of the healthcare team to plan, implement, and evaluate activities related to department and hospital objectives.
Our client is a premier healthcare resource in Southeast Michigan and among the finest healthcare centers in the United States through excellence in the provision of clinical care enhanced by education and research. In all clinical endeavors quality of care is paramount. This is a Level 1 Trauma Center. It is one of the busiest and most well-equipped emergency departments anywhere, training nearly half of practicing emergency medicine physicians in Michigan. The oldest and largest verified burn center in the state, it is one of only 63 in the country.
Crescent City Recruitment Group is a professional direct placement recruiting company that specializes in Education, Healthcare and IT candidate placement for direct employment. We are veteran-owned and have been in the staffing and recruiting space for over 20 years.
For immediate consideration please send your updated resume and we will contact you promptly!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.