K - 8 Certified Teacher
Sorry, this job has expired.
$47,000.00 – $95,000.00
Currently we have roles for certified NY teachers at elementary and middle (K-8) charter schools in the Brooklyn, NY area. At this time we have priority needs for Special Education, ELL, and General Elementary through Middle School Teachers. Teachers with all areas of focus and grade levels are encouraged to apply.
The Kings County educational institutions we are supporting are looking for long-term, regularly-scheduled employees. This is not a temporary or substitute teacher role. CCRG has been asked to introduce qualified teachers to the management team for direct hire.
The goal of this charter group is to foster a learning environment for students that promotes exemplary stewardship of moral code and academic excellence.
• Completed Bachelor's degree
• Completed New York approved teacher preparation program/teacher certification.
• Completed subject certification exams for Math, Science, Special Education, or other focus.
• New and tenured teachers are encouraged to apply.
• Must have classroom experience teaching one or multiple grades in K-8.
• Preferred but not required, experience with at-risk students within the general education population.
• Must hold a valid New York State Teacher Certification.
• Must be a U.S. citizen.
As a professional school teacher, you will be completing a variety of assignments to provide elementary and secondary students education in the Kings County area. You will perform a full range of professional teaching assignments in a full-functioning capacity. There will be considerable independent judgement used to make decisions in carrying out assignments. Guidelines may be available, but require adaptation or interpretation to determine appropriate courses of action for your students and school.
• Knowledge of the principles and practices of teaching.
• Knowledge of subject areas in one of the fields of Language Arts, Social Studies, Math, Science, Technology, Engineering, ELL, or Special Education.
• Ability to formulate courses of study and select instruction aids.
• Ability to prepare lesson plans, conduct classes, construct test, and interpret test results.
• Ability to evaluate ability, progress, behavior, and attitudes of students.
• Ability to maintain discipline in the classroom setting.
• Ability to maintain records, and prepare reports and correspondence.
Regular school hours and teacher/administrative inservice days.
Crescent City Recruitment Group is a professional direct placement recruiting company that specializes in Education, Healthcare and IT candidate placement for direct employment. We are veteran-owned and have been in the staffing and recruiting space for over 20 years.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.