CCRG Crescent City Recruitment Group
K-8 Teacher Charter School $2k - $4k Signing Bonus
Currently we have roles for teachers at elementary and middle (K-8) charter schools across the greater Lucas County - Ohio area (Toledo, Perrysburg, Holland, Waterville And More!). Teachers with all specialties are encouraged to apply. The client is offering New Hire Signing Bonuses ranging from $2k - $4k depending on specialty and certifications, New Grads encouraged to apply.
You will have competitive pay, as well as a complete benefits package. There are also opportunities for advancement into leadership roles.
We are seeking teachers with experience teaching Elementary - Middle School. Teachers with experience working in an urban setting are preferred.
Teachers with all areas of focus are encouraged to apply, immediate need for Math, Special Education, Kindergarten, 2nd Grade, 6th Grade, and 7th grade.
The educational institutions we are supporting are looking for long-term, regularly scheduled employees. This is not a temporary or substitute teacher role. CCRG has been asked to introduce qualified teachers to the management team for direct hire.
The culture of this charter group is to foster a learning environment for students that promotes exemplary stewardship of moral code and academic excellence.
- Completed Bachelor's degree
- Completed State -approved teacher preparation program/teacher certification
- Completed subject certification exams for Math, Science, Special Education, or other focus. *Preferred
- New and tenured teachers are encouraged to apply.
- Experience with at-risk students within the general education population is preferred but not required.
- Must have classroom experience teaching one or multiple grades in K-8.
- Valid Teacher Certification
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
As a professional school teacher, you will be completing a variety of assignments to provide elementary and secondary students education in the Toledo, OH area. You will perform a full range of professional teaching assignments in a full-functioning capacity. There will be considerable independent judgement used to make decisions in carrying out assignments. Guidelines may be available, but require adaptation or interpretation to determine appropriate courses of action for your students and school.
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of teaching.
- Knowledge of subject areas in one of the fields of Language Arts, Social Studies, Math, Science, Technology, Engineering, or Special Education.
- Ability to formulate courses of study and select instruction aids.
- Ability to prepare lesson plans, conduct classes, construct test, and interpret test results.
- Ability to evaluate ability, progress, behavior, and attitudes of students.
- Ability to maintain discipline in the classroom setting.
- Ability to maintain records, and prepare reports and correspondence.
Regular school hours and teacher/administrative inservice days.
Crescent City Recruitment Group is a professional direct placement recruiting company that specializes in Education, Healthcare and IT candidate placement for direct employment. We are veteran-owned and have been in the staffing and recruiting space for over 20 years.
Equal Opportunity Employer.